Monday, February 9, 2015

Sorry for forgetting.

First, I would like to apologize for forgetting what the stated goal of this blog as seen on the blog header states.

I would like to try again to return to the original goal and revitalize this blog to 'to increase the impact and effectiveness of this ministry through prayer, financial and work team support' but will change the goal slightly.

I guess if you look at the blogs posted in 2008 I forgot my stated goal and the blog became a 'find information about the 50th anniversary of the LaGonave Wesleyan Hospital and therefore once the celebration ended so did my reason to post at this blog.

Over the next few weeks I hope to be rethinking and reworking this blog to start anew.

We just returned from a visit to LaGonave and with joy I walked through the halls and rooms of the new Wesleyan Hospital building and saw the staff working to provide care for the patients.

I picked up some brochures about some of the current ministries and their needs that I intend to share with you.

I will be looking for other web-pages and blogs to link to this page so you can learn more about the various ministries and partners.

Feel free to make suggestions, share ideas and pray!  Please pray for the medical work.

No comments: